If you want to explore new things, go beyond what you’re used to, and experience different cultures while chasing your career goals, you’ve come to the right place.
Discover the exciting world of overseas career paths for college graduates in our comprehensive guide. From finding job opportunities abroad to embracing new cultures, this resource will inspire and inform you.
Uncover the benefits, personal growth, and valuable skills of an international career.
Join us as we explore endless opportunities beyond your comfort zone, using “Exploring Career Paths: Job Opportunities for College Graduates Abroad” as your guide.
It’s time to embark on a thrilling new chapter in your professional journey. The adventure awaits, and it all begins here, with the first step.
Job Opportunities in the Philippines
How to Apply
This Office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants, including Persons with Disability (PWD), Members of Indigenous Communities, and those from any Sexual Orientation and Gender Identities (SOGI), to apply.
Applications to any of the vacancies should include the following supporting documents:
- Application Letter citing the Item No. as reference
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form No. 212) and Work Experience Sheet (Attachment to CSC Form No. 212)
- Authenticated copy of Transcript of Records and Diploma
- Authenticated copies of Certificate of Eligibility and Valid License, if applicable
- Copy of Certificates of Training (only relevant to the position)
- Copy of Certificate of Employment, if applicable
- Authenticated copies of Performance Appraisal Reports for the past two semesters (at least “Very Satisfactory”), for current government employees.
The above complete documents should be sent, by mail or personal delivery to the Human Resource Management Division, DPWH Central Office, Bonifacio Drive, Port Area, Manila, for positions in the DPWH- Central Office, and to the Administrative Division of Regional Office concerned for positions in the DPWH-Regional Offices.
The deadline of application is on August 13, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who are willing to be assigned to any PNP Unit are instructed to complete their registration using the provided Google Form links:
For FEMALE APPLICANTS ONLY
FOR MALE APPLICANTS ONLY
Observations have been made that applicants who used the Google Forms for registration have not provided their respective Academic Achievement/Board Exam Performance details.
In light of this, it is requested that the NEW Google Form be completed until August 15, 2023 ONLY.
Following the CSC guidelines on recruitment, selection and placement procedures, the ATI shall apply national policies in Gender and Development, persons with disabilities, indigenous people and other related workforce diversity in accepting applications.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Kindly indicate the plantilla item of the position being applied for.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded HERE;
- Work Experience Sheet (WES) (Attachment to CS Form No. 212) which can be downloaded HERE;
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Authenticated certificated of eligibility/ rating/ license; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records
In light of this, it is requested that the NEW Google Form be completed until August 14, 2023 .
Guidelines for Application:
- Applicant must be a Filipino citizen and must meet the minimum Qualification Standards of the position applied for;
- Applicants should indicate/specify in the application letter the position applied for, Item Number, and the name of the Office/Division where the vacancy is;
- If the applicant has previous work experience or is currently employed, the application must include the most recent IPCR for Government employees or its equivalent Performance Evaluation Form for non-government employees;
- The application must be submitted on or before the deadline, which is ten (10) calendar days from the publication date; applications received beyond the last day of publication will not be acted upon.
- Females are encouraged to apply to technical positions;
- Applications not complying with the guidelines will not be processed.
Please be informed that the deadline for submission of applications for the Department of Energy (DOE) job openings is on August 11, 2023.
Job Opportunities in the UAE
To be considered for this Private Nurse position, you should meet the following qualifications:
- Female gender is preferred for this position
- Age requirement: 26 – 36 years old
- Completion of college degree in Nursing is a must
- At least 4 years of clinical work experience
- Possession of Nursing License or relevant Training Certificates is necessary
The application deadline for this Private Nurse position is approaching on August 30, 2023.
Job Opportunities in Canada
To qualify for the Truck & Trailer Mechanic position, you must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience
- Vocational degree
Hurry and apply now before the deadline on August 30, 2023!
Ready to join the Canadian swine industry? Here are the qualifications:
- Age requirement: 21-43 years old
- Preferably a College Graduate in Animal Science or any related field. High School Graduates are welcome to apply.
- At least 2 years of continuous full-time work experience in a commercial barn/farm environment (3 years for High School Graduates)
Make sure to submit your application on or before August 31, 2023.
Job Opportunities in Taiwan
Are you ready to start your factory career? Check out the qualifications:
- No work experience is needed – all are welcome to apply
- Must have a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate in Other or similar fields
- At least a 2-year vocational graduate
- Female applicants must be at least 153 cm, while male applicants must be at least 165 cm tall.
Hurry and apply now before the deadline on August 31, 2023!
Job Opportunities in Japan
Here are the qualifications needed for the job of building cleaner:
- High school graduates are welcome to apply
- At least 6 months of experience in cleaning-related work is preferred
- Both male and female applicants are welcome
- No tattoos are allowed for this position
- Age should be between 22 to 40 years old
The application deadline for this building cleaner position is approaching August 31, 2023.
Job Opportunities in Hungary
To be considered for this MIG/MAG Welder position, you should meet the following qualifications:
- A minimum of two years of experience in MIG/MAG welding techniques, along with proper knowledge and certifications.
- Experience in Steel Fusion Welding is preferred and considered an advantage.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 25 to 45 years old.
- This position is open only to male applicants.
- Fluent English communication skills are a must.
The application deadline for this MIG/MAG Welder position is approaching on August 31, 2023.
To be considered for this CNC Operator position, you should meet the following qualifications:
- At least 2 years’ experience as a CNC operator.
- Experience in operating Fanuc, Mitsubishi or NCC frameworks with DMG Mori, Deckel Maho, Mazak, Takisawa or NCC control units.
- Knowledge in programming language and experience with AutoCAD/Solidworks/Archicad or similar vector-based programming tools is an advantage.
- Age between 25-40 years old.
- Ability to create a product from a technical drawing.
- Male candidates only.
- Must be able to speak English.
The application deadline for this CNC Operator position is approaching on August 31, 2023.
To be considered for this Maintenance Technician position, you should meet the following qualifications:
- Age range: between 22 and 45 years old, identifying as male
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience working in electronics manufacturing, specifically in production or as a technician in preventive maintenance
- Familiarity with quality standards and methods, as well as statistical methods, PLC knowledge, motor control, electromechanical, pneumatic, and electric systems
The application deadline for this Maintenance Technician position is approaching on August 31, 2023.
Job Opportunities in the United Kingdom
If you’re looking to apply for the theatre nurse position at ASC Global, here are the requirements you’ll need to meet:
- Experience: A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Education: Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
- Certification: Applicants must have passed an English Language Exam: IELTS or OET.
The application deadline for this theatre nurse position is approaching on August 15, 2023.
Job Opportunities in Lithuania
To be considered for this Process Engineer position, you should meet the following qualifications:
- A college degree in engineering, specifically industrial, mechanical, electrical, or any related field
- Strong focus on quality, with knowledge of quality tools and quality in launch
- Technical expertise in producing equipment
- Knowledge in process capability and process documentation
- Understanding of product and prototype build
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing, customer orientation, controlling knowledge, strong ownership, networking, and collaboration
- Good proficiency in English.
The application deadline for this Process Engineer position is approaching on August 31, 2023.
Job Opportunities in Germany
To be considered for this Registered Nurse position, you should meet the following qualifications:
- Must hold a Registered Nurse or Licensed Nurse certification in the Philippines
- Should be a Filipino citizen
- Prior nursing experience of 6 months to 1 year is preferred
- Willingness to commit to studying German Language and be certified either B1 or B2
- Opportunity to become a Registered Nurse in Germany and obtain a certificate
- Potential for a good salary and career development opportunities in Germany
- With 50,000 nursing vacancies available in Germany
- Live in the heart of Europe, bridging you to Paris, London, and other popular tourist destinations
- Preferably not over 42 years old upon deployment
- Start the process by completing and submitting your documents to us and be lined up for employer’s interview.
The application deadline for this Registered Nurse position is approaching on August 31, 2023.
DISCLAIMER: This website provides job information only and is not responsible for recruitment or application processes. No fees are required for accessing job details or applying through this platform. Use caution and diligence when dealing with potential employers.