SKILLSTRADER INC. is currently looking for competent Pre-School Teachers. Singapore is famous for being a global financial center, being among the most densely populated places in the world, having a world-class city airport with a waterfall, and having a Botanic Garden that is a World Heritage Site.
One of the four highly developed economies in Asia, known as the “Asian tigers,” the Singapore job market is thriving. A vital global business hub, expats are drawn to the country thanks to its low unemployment rate and booming digital innovation and e-commerce sectors.
The country provides suitable options for talented professionals. The salaries in Singapore are lucrative, and companies willing to hire overseas talent are ready to pay high wages and provide attractive perks to the right candidate. This allows you to earn far more than you would in your home country.
Job Description for Pre-School Teachers
- Teaching and following a daily routine.
- Adapting the program to suit the needs of the individual child or group.
- Consistently planning innovative ways of keeping children actively engage.
- Imparting knowledge to children through fun and play.
Job Qualifications for Pre-School Teachers
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s. College Degree holder in Education/ Teaching/ Training or similar fields.
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
Salary per month for Pre-School Teachers
- SGD 2,900.00 – 3,200.00 ( Php 120,585 – 133,059)