Philippine Army Spearhead Troopers posted recently about the start of their Online Registration for Candidate Soldier (CS) from November 16 -18, 2021.
The 3rd Infantry Division, Philippine Army was established and they stationed at the general head quarters on Camp General Macario Peralta Jr in Jamindan, Capiz.
- A citizen of the Republic of the Philippines;
- Has completed 12 years of Basic Education under K to 12 or has at least 72 units of a College course from an educational institution recognized by the government;
- Not less than 18 years but not more than 26 years of age upon appointment as Candidate Soldier (CS);
- At least 5’0’’ of 60 inches in height;
- Single and without child;
- Passed the AFPSAT (Minimum for Enlistment);
- Must pass the pre-qualifying PFT and PME;
- Physically and mentally fit for military training, and
- Of good moral character
Source: Philippine Go