Medical Corps, AFP is tasked as lead component in providing effective and efficient medical and health services to all military personnel, their dependents, and authorized civilians.
Medical Corps, AFP aims to provide sustained health services in support to the full spectrum of the AFP’s missions, to enable organizational and individual readiness, to conserve the fighting strength of the tactical units, and to provide health care services to eligible AFP beneficiaries.
Medical Administrative Corps, AFP is now Hiring Allied Health Professionals!
Hey you! Yes the patriotic Allied Health Professional You! Join the Medical Administrative Corps, AFP!
Benefits and Privileges
- Initial rank as Probationary Second Lieutenant (P2LT)
- Ordered To Duty (OTD) with a rank of Second Lieutenant (2LT)(equivalent to between Govt SG 18 and 19)
- Military Career Development Programs (both Local and Foreign)
- Free Hospitalization (including dependents) Retirement Package
- Optional Retirement: After 20 years of continuous active military service
Source: Philippine Go