Baguio General Hospital and Medical Center (BGHMC), also known as Baguio General Hospital (BGH), is a hospital in Baguio, Philippines. It is the largest government funded tertiary hospital in the Northern Luzon Region.
Interestingly, BGHMC is looking for 60 Nurses to apply for the position as Nurse II with Salary Grade 16 or Php 38,150 Monthly Salary. Below are the details of qualifications, instructions, application process.
NURSE II (SG16/Php 38,150)
- Eligibility : R.A. No. 1080 (Nurse)
- Education : Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Training : Four (4) hours of relevant training
- Work Experience : One (1) year of relevant experience
- Competency : Core: Exemplifying Integrity, Professionalism, Service Excellence Organizational: Effective Communication Skills, Effective Interpersonal Relations, Organizational Awareness and Commitment Technical: Achieving High Standards, Building Relationship with Stakeholders, Care Management, Continuous Development, Data Recording and Reporting, Diversity Management, Drugs and Medicine Management, Equipment Materials and Supplies Management, Implementing Health Policies and Regulations, Learning Facilitation, Maternal and Newborn Care, Nursing Care, People Management, Performance Management Standards, Workforce Planning
Source: Philippine Go