The Bureau of Animal Industry (BAI) is a government agency that regulates the licensing and registration and regulates the manufacturing, importation, distribution and monitoring of veterinary drugs and products, veterinary biological products and veterinary drug establishments.
Being one of the regulatory agencies under the Department of Agriculture is responsible for the enforcement of food safety standards and regulations in the primary and post harvest stages of food derived from animals including eggs and honey.
Interestingly, Bureau of Animal Industry has vacancies available until August 2, 2022.
- Eight (8) Agriculturist I (Salary Grade 11)
- Five (5) Veterinarian I (Salary Grade 13)
- One (1) Veterinarian II (Salary Grade 13)
- Eleven (11) Agriculturist II (Salary Grade 15)
- One (1) Project Evaluation Officer II (Salary Grade 15)
- One (1) Information Officer II (Salary Grade 15)
- Eleven (11) Veterinarian II (Salary Grade 16)
- Eleven (11) Veterinarian III (Salary Grade 19)
- One (1) Agriculturist II (Salary Grade 15)
- One (1) Veterinarian IV (Salary Grade 22)
Source: Philippine Go