Philippine Merchant Marine Academy (PMMA) is now looking for a new breed of cadets for Academic Year 2023-2024 (Batch 2027 Class).
The Philippine Merchant Marine Academy (PMMA), the country’s first maritime school, is sponsored by the government with assistance from the shipping industry. It is the proud mother of the greatest merchant marine officers in the Philippines.
The Admissions Office will now accept applications for AY 2023 – 2024 (CLASS 2027)
Benefits and Privileges
- A government scholarship;
- Experience a semi-military lifestyle of leadership environment;
- Rewarding leadership and training experiences;
- Travel the world for free while still a cadet;
- An assured shipboard training onboard international ocean-going vessels;
- Automatic commissionship in the Philippine Navy and Philippine Coast Guard as Ensign (2Lt);
- Earn a Bachelor’s Degree;
- 100% employability, immediate hiring by more than thirty (30) partner international and manning companies; and
- Promising careers in the seafaring industry as master mariners; chief engineers; shipping executives, naval or coast guard officers, educators, trainers in maritime-related industries/institutions.
Source: Philippine Go