The Philippines’ Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources (Filipino: Kawanihan ng Pangisdaan at Yamang-tubig, abbreviated as BFAR), is an agency of the Philippine government under the Department of Agriculture responsible for the development, improvement, law enforcement, management and conservation of the Philippines’ fisheries and aquatic resources.
Interestingly, BFAR in CARAGA has vacancies available until June 20, 2022.
- Administrative Assistant I (Accounting Machine
- Operator) (SG7/Php 17,899)
- (3) Fishing Regulations Officer I (SG11/Php 25,439)
- (3) Aquaculturist I (SG11/Php 25,439)
- Aquaculturist II (SG15/Php 35,097)
- (2) Senior Fishing Regulations Officer (SG18/Php 45,203)
- Watchman III (SG7/Php 17,899)
- Administrative Assistant III (Mechanic III) (SG9/Php 20,402)
- Launch Service Supervisor (SG12/Php 27,608)
- Accountant I (SG12/Php 27,608)
- Attorney II (SG18/Php 45,203)
Source: Philippine Go