The Philippines’ Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources (Filipino: Kawanihan ng Pangisdaan at Yamang-tubig, abbreviated as BFAR), is an agency of the Philippine government under the Department of Agriculture responsible for the development, improvement, law enforcement, management and conservation of the Philippines’ fisheries and aquatic resources.
Interestingly, BFAR in Region 4-A has posted available vacancies until June 15, 2022.
- Administrative Aide IV (SG4/Php 14,993.00)
- Fishing Regulations Officer I (SG11/Php 25,439.00)
- Attorney II (SG18/Php 45,203.00)
- Senior Fishing Regulations Officer (SG18/Php 45,203.00)
- (2) Senior Aquaculturist (SG18/Php 45,203.00)
Source: Philippine Go