The Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP; Filipino: Kawanihan ng Pagtatanggol sa Sunog) is the government body in the Philippines responsible for the provision of fire services.
The BFP is responsible for ensuring public safety through the prevention or suppression of all destructive fires on buildings, houses, and other similar structure, forests, and land transportation vehicles and equipment, ships/vessels docked at piers, wharves or anchored at major seaports, petroleum industry installations.
The Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) is an extension of the Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) who is tasked to implement policies in relation to fire prevention and firefighting. As of this moment, they are currently hiring in their Non-Uniformed Personnel (NUP) department.
- Supervising Administrative Officer (SG22/Php 69,963)
- Attorney III (SG21/Php 62,449)
- Planning Officer III (SG18/Php 45,203)
- Intelligence Officer III (SG18/Php 45,203)
- Administrative Officer IV (Budget Officer II) (SG15/Php 35,097)
- Accountant II (SG16/Php 38,150)
- Accountant I (SG12/Php 27,608)
- (6) Engineer III (SG19/Php 49,835)
- (7) Engineer II (SG16/Php 38,150)
- (4) Engineer I (SG12/Php 27,608)
- (6) Electrical Inspector II (SG8/Php 18,998)
- (4) Electrical Inspector I (SG6/Php 16,877)
- (2) Electrician II (SG6/Php 16,877)
- (2) Electrician I (SG4/Php 14,993)
- Administrative Assistant II (Bookkeeper) (SG8/Php 18,998)
- Administrative Aide VI (Accounting Clerk II) (SG6/Php 16,877)
Source: Philippine Go