The Bataan Provincial Hospital in the Province of Bataan is upgraded into a Level III hospital with capacity as a teaching and training facility, in accordance with the standards of the Department of Health (DOH), to be known as the Bataan General Hospital and Medical Center.
The Bataan GHMC shall provide tertiary-level of promotive, preventive,
diagnostic, curative, rehabilitative, and palliative health care services, as well as teaching, training, and research services, also in accordance to provisions of and related issuances to RA No. 11223, or the “Universal Health Care Act”.
Interestingly, Bataan General Hospital and Medical Center has vacancies available until July 21, 2022.
- One (1) Medical Specialist IV (SG25/Php 100,788)
- One (1) Medical Specialist III (PT) (SG24/Php 44,205)
- Three (3) Medical Officer IV (SG23/Php 78,455)
- Four (4) Medical Officer III (SG21/Php 62,449)
- Two (2) Nurse III (SG17/Php 41,508)
- One (1) Nurse II (SG16/Php 38,150)
- Eleven (11) Nurse I (SG15/Php 35,097)
- One (1) Medical Technologist II (SG15/Php 35,097)
- One (1) Administrative Officer II (Human Resource Management Officer II) (SG11/Php 25,439)
- Two (2) Respiratory Therapist (SG10/Php 22,190)
- Two (2) Administrative Assistant III (Secretary II) (SG9/Php 20,402)
- One (1) Administrative Assistant II (Human Resource Management Assistant) (SG8/Php 18,998)
- One (1) Nursing Attendant II (SG6/Php 16,877)
Source: Philippine Go