The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) is the central bank of the Republic of the Philippines. It was established on 3 July 1993 pursuant to the provisions of the 1987 Philippine Constitution and the New Central Bank Act of 1993. The BSP took over from Central Bank of Philippines, which was established on 3 January 1949, as the country’s central monetary authority. The BSP enjoys fiscal and administrative autonomy from the National Government in the pursuit of its mandated responsibilities.
Interestingly, BSP has vacancies available until July 3, 2022.
- Four (4) Manager (SG7)
- Five (5) Bank Officer IV (SG6)
- Eight (8) Bank Officer II (SG5)
- Senior Accounting Specialist (SG4)
- Bank Officer VI (JL8)
- Special Investigator III (JL4)
- Currency Assistant II (JL2)
Source: Philippine Go