The Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP, Filipino: Pangasiwaan sa Abyasyong Sibil ng Pilipinas) is the civil aviation authority of the Philippines and is responsible for implementing policies on civil aviation to assure safe, economic and efficient air travel. The agency also investigates aviation accidents via its Aircraft Accident Investigation and Inquiry Board. Formerly the Air Transportation Office, it is an independent regulatory body attached to the Department of Transportation for the purpose of policy coordination.
Interestingly, CAAP has vacancies available until August 31, 2022.
- Department Manager III (SG26/ Php 107,444 Monthly Salary)
- Internal Auditor III (SG18/ Php 40,637 Monthly Salary)
- Aviation Training Officer IV (SG24/ Php 83,406 Monthly Salary)
- Information Officer II (SG15/ Php 30,531 Monthly Salary)
- Supervising Aviation Services Safety Inspector (SG25/ Php 95,083 Monthly Salary)
- Aviation Services Safety Inspector II (SG24/ Php 83,406 Monthly Salary)
- Aviation Services Safety Inspector I (SG23/ Php 73,811 Monthly Salary)
- Civil Aviation Regulations Officer I (SG19/ Php 45,269 Monthly Salary)
- Computer Programmer II (SG15/ Php 30,531 Monthly Salary)
- Systems Analyst (SG14/ Php 27,755 Monthly Salary)
Source: Philippine Go