CHED Scholarship is now open apply now. The Commission on Higher Education (CHED) Scholarship is an appended office to the Office of the President for managerial purposes. Its order is to advance important and better training that will make graduates and experts CHED Scholarship, profoundly able and perceived in the worldwide field.
CHED Scholarship Program Temporary Suspension
The Commission on Higher Education (CHED) is presently tolerating applications for grants under the State Scholarship Program (Full Scholarship and Partial Scholarship) and Private Education Student Financial Assistance (PESFA) for the coming scholastic year (AY) 2021.
The Commission on Higher Education (CHED) Scholarship reported that the monetary help for school enlistment can present their grant application and necessities. CHED Scholarship offers full and half legitimacy grant under the Student Financial Assistance Program (StudFAPs), award in-guide projects and understudy loan program under Study Now Pay Later Plan (SNPLP).
What are the Qualifications for CHED Scholarship?
- Filipino Citizen
- Graduating High School / High School Student General Weighted Average (GWA)
• FULL MERIT- at least 96% or its equivalent
• HALF MERIT – 93% to 95% or its equivalent
- MUST enroll in recognized priority programs in Private Higher Education Institutions (PHEI) or State Universities and Colleges (SUCs)/ or accredited Local Universities and Colleges (LUCs) with Certificates of Program Compliance (COPC);
- Combined Annual Gross Income of parents/guardian not to exceed Four Hundred Thousand Pesos (Php 400,000), or Solo Parent/ guardian whose annual gross income does not exceed the said amount.
- Avail of only ONE government funded financial assistance program.
How to apply for the CHED Scholarship? (2021)
- Create your account (by Region)
- National Capital Region (stufap-application.chedncr.com)
- Region 1 (stufaps.chedro1.com)
- Region 2 (stufaps.chedregion2.com)
- Region 3 (chedro3.ched.gov.ph/chedro3stufap)
- Region 4 (chedcalabarzon.com/csp)
- Region 5 (chedro5stufap.com)
- Region 6 (chedro6.com)
- Region 7 (chedro7.com/csp)
- Region 8 (chedro8stufap.com)
- Region 9 (chedro9.com)
- Region 10 (forms.gle/XVspYwBYcJbvewmH9)
- Cordillera Administrative Region (chedcar.com/chedcar_csp)
- Region 11 (stufaps.chedroxi.com)
- Region 12 (bit.ly/CHED12CSPApplication2021)
- CHED CARAGA Region (csp.chedcaraga.ph)
- BARMM (ahme-mbhte.bangsamoro.gov.ph)
- Fill out and Upload all the documentary requirements
- Save your username and password
- Follow your CHED Regional Office to stay Updated.
What are the Requirements? (2021)
- Academic Requirements: (any of the following)
- High school Report Card
- Duly certified true copy of grades for Grade 11 and 1st Semester of Grade 12 for graduating high school students
- Income Requirements: (any of the following)
- Latest ITR of parents or guardian, if employed
- Certificate of Tax Exemption from the BIR
- Certificate of Indigency from their barangay
- Certificate/case study from DSWD
- Latest copy of contract or proof of income for children of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) and seafarers.
What are the Benefits as CHED Scholar? (2021)
Section 12. The financial assistance under this CMO shall cover tuition and other school fees (TOSF), stipend which shall be released directly to the scholars or through HEIS, and book/connectivity allowance per semester of a given academic year until the completion of the degree program. The approved proposed financial assistance package for the Full and Half Merit Scholars per semester are detailed as follows: