The Commission on Elections (Filipino: Komisyon sa Halalan), usually abbreviated as COMELEC, is one of the three constitutional commissions of the Philippines. Its principal role is to enforce all laws and regulations relative to the conduct of elections in the Philippines.
Interestingly, COMELEC has vacancies available until July 16, 2022.
- Administrative Aide III (Utility Worker II) (SG3/Php 14,125)
- Administrative Aide IV (Accounting Clerk I) (SG4/Php 14,993)
- Administrative Assistant II (Accounting Clerk III) (SG8/Php 18,998)
- Administrative Assistant III (Secretary II) (SG9/Php 20,402)
- Two (2) Administrative Officer II (HRMO I) (SG11/Php 25,439)
- Administrative Assistant II (Draftsman II) (SG8/Php 18,998)
- Administrative Assistant III (Mechanic III) (SG9/Php 20,402)
- Chief Administrative Officer (SG24/Php 88,410)
- Board Secretary IV (SG22/Php 69,963)
- Director III (SG27/Php 128,696)
Source: Philippine Go