The Corps of Professors evolves into a group of highly motivated and outstanding military educational leaders, with relevant expertise, committed to the service of the Armed Forces of the Philippines.
Do you want to be a Military Professor?
Take an active role in the Armed Forces of the Philippines indicated below:
- Military Officer
- Curriculum Developer
- Test Developer
Benefits as Military Professor
- To serve the country as an educator through the Armed Forces of the Philippines
- Minimum starting pay and allowances of (as Probationary Second Lieutenant) Php 623,404.00 annually
- Commission as Regular Officer (Captain) within one (1) year, and appointment as Assistant Professor
- Medical and dental benefits for you and your family
- Person and retirement benefits
- Educational benefits (local or abroad)
- Continuous professional advancement
- Housing privileges
Source: Philippine Go