The Court of Appeals (Filipino: Hukuman ng Apelasyon) is an appellate collegiate court in the Philippines. The Court of Appeals consists of one presiding justice and sixty-eight associate justices.
The courts of appeals are an intermediate level of court between the state or federal trial courts and the state or federal Supreme Court. They review cases to correct mistakes that occurred at the lower trial court level. All defendants found guilty in criminal cases are guaranteed one appeal.
Interestingly, Court of Appeals has vacancies available until June 17 and June 20, 2022.
Job Vacancies until June 17, 2022
- (2) Nurse I (SG15/Php 35,097)
- (2) Executive Assistant IV (SG22/Php 69,963)
- (2) Court of Appeals Reporter II (Chief Reporter) (SG28/Php 145,427)
Job Vacancies until June 20, 2022
- (2) Computer Operator I (SG7/Php 17,899)
- (2) Human Resource Management Officer I (SG11/Php 25,439)
- (2) Human Resource Management Officer II (SG15/Php 35,097)
- (2) Management and Audit Analyst II (SG15/Php 35,097)
- (2) Supervising Judicial Staff Officer (SG23/Php 78,455)
Source: Philippine Go