The Department of Agriculture is the executive department of the Philippine government responsible for the promotion of agricultural and fisheries development and growth. It has its headquarters at Elliptical Road corner Visayas Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City.
The Department of Agriculture is responsible for the promotion of agricultural development by providing the policy framework, public investments, and support services needed for domestic and export-oriented business enterprises.
- One (1) Project Evaluation Officer V (SG24/Php 88,410)
- One (1) Planning Officer III (SG18/Php 45,203)
- One (1) Planning Officer II (SG15/Php 35,097)
- One (1) Information Officer I (SG11/Php 25,439)
- One (1) Administrative Officer IV (SG11/Php 25,439)
- One (1) Administrative Officer II (SG15/Php 35,097)
- One (1) Administrative Assistant II (Human Resource Management Assistant I) (SG8/Php 18,998)
- One (1) Administrative Aide IV (Clerk II) (SG4/Php 14,993)
- One (1) Accountant I (SG12/Php 27,608)
- Two (2) Agricultural Center Chief II (SG20/Php 55,799)
- Four (4) Agriculturist II (SG15/Php 35,097)
Source: Philippine Go