The Department of Agrarian Reform (Filipino: Kagawaran ng Repormang Pansakahan, abbreviated as DAR or KRP) is an executive department of the Philippine government responsible for the redistribution of agrarian land in the Philippines.
The Department of Agrarian Reform is the lead government agency that holds and implements comprehensive and genuine agrarian reform which actualizes equitable land distribution, ownership, agricultural productivity, and tenurial security for, of and with the tillers of the land towards the improvement of their quality of life.
Interestingly, DAR has posted vacancies in Central Office and Region XI, available until June 27, 2022.
- Job Vacancies at DAR Central Office
- Attorney IV (SG23/Php 78,455)
- Two (2) Agrarian Reform Program Officer II (SG15/Php 35,097)
- Two (2) Stenographic Reporter II (SG9/Php 20, 402)
- Administrative Assistant III (Secretary II) (SG9/Php 20,402)
- Administrative Aide VI (Clerk III) (SG6/Php 16,877)
- Job Vacancies at DAR Region XI
- Two (2) Attorney V (SG25/Php 100,788)
Source: Philippine Go