The Department of Environment and Natural Resources (Filipino: Kagawaran ng Kapaligiran at Likas na Yaman, DENR or KKLY) is the executive department of the Philippine government responsible for governing and supervising the exploration, development, utilization, and conservation of the country’s natural resources.
The Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) is responsible for the conservation, management, and development of the country’s environment and natural resources. It shall ensure the proper use of these resources and the protection of the environment within the framework of sustainable development.
Interestingly, DENR Central Office Published Vacancies until June 27, 2022. Position Description of Vacancies, Functions and Responsibilities, and other informations can be viewed below, access the pdf and check also the qualification standard and other important things to know.
- Attorney III (SG21/Php 62,449)
- Project Evaluation Officer V (SG24/Php 88,410)
- Chief Administrative Officer (SG24/Php 88,410)
- Statistician V (SG24/Php 88,410)
- Information Technology Officer III (SG24/Php 88,410)
- Internal Auditor IV (SG22/Php 69,963)
- Four (4) Development Management Officer II (SG15/Php 35,097)
- Economist II (SG15/Php 35, 097)
- Three (3) Project Evaluation Officer II (SG15/Php 35,097)
- Development Management Officer IV (SG22/Php 69,963)
- Three (3) Development Management Officer I (SG11/Php 25,439)
- Information Officer IV (SG22/Php 69,963)
- Administrative Assistant II (Artist Illustrator II) (SG8/Php 18,998)
- Librarian II (SG15/Php 35,097)
- Public Relations Officer II (SG15/Php 35,097)
- Administrative Aide VI (SG6/Php 16,877)
- Executive Assistant III (SG20/Php 55,799)
- Senior Administrative Assistant III (SG15/Php 35,097)
- Administrative Assistant V (SG11/Php 25,439)
Source: Philippine Go