The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA; Filipino: Kagawaran ng Ugnayang Panlabas) is the executive department of the Philippine government tasked to contribute to the enhancement of national security and the protection of the territorial integrity and national sovereignty, to participate in the national endeavor of sustaining development and enhancing the Philippines’ competitive edge, to protect the rights and promote the welfare of Filipinos overseas and to mobilize them as partners in national development, to project a positive image of the Philippines, and to increase international understanding of Philippine culture for mutually-beneficial relations with other countries.
Interestingly, DFA has vacancies available until August 22 & 26, 2022.
Job Vacancies until August 26, 2022
- One (1) Information Technology Officer I (Salary Grade 19/ Php 49,835.00)
- One (1) Administrative Officer II (Consular Officer) (Salary Grade 11/ Php 25,439.00)
- One (1) HR Technical Assistant (Contract of Service) (Php 17,899.00 Monthly Salary)
Job Vacancies until August 22, 2022
- Two (2) Internal Auditor IV (SG 22/ PhP 69,963.00)
- One (1) Administrative Officer I (Consular Officer) (Salary Grade 10/ Php 22,190.00)
- One (1) Administrative Officer I (Consular Officer) Salary Grade 10 (Php 22,190.00)
- One (1) Administrative Officer IV (Signing Officer) (Salary Grade 15/ Php 35,097.00)
- One (1) Administrative Officer IV (Financial Analyst) (Salary Grade 15/ Php 35,097.00)
- One (1) Senior Administrative Assistant III (Salary Grade 15/ Php 35,097.00)
Source: Philippine Go