The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA; Filipino: Kagawaran ng Ugnayang Panlabas) is the executive department of the Philippine government tasked to contribute to the enhancement of national security and the protection of the territorial integrity and national sovereignty, to participate in the national endeavor of sustaining development and enhancing the Philippines’ competitive edge, to protect the rights and promote the welfare of Filipinos overseas and to mobilize them as partners in national development, to project a positive image of the Philippines, and to increase international understanding of Philippine culture for mutually-beneficial relations with other countries.
Interestingly, DFA Consular Office – Zambales has vacancies available until July 15, 2022.
- Administrative Officer I (Consular Officer) (SG10/Php 22,190)
- Economic Data Analyst (Contract of Service) (Php 35,000 Monthly Salary)
- Economic Data Analyst (Contract of Service) (Php 40,000 Monthly Salary)
- Economic Research Analyst (Contract of Service) (Php 35,000 Monthly Salary)
- HR Technical Assistant (Contract of Service) (Php 17,899 Monthly Salary)
- Four (4) Passport Processor (Contract of Service) (Php 20,109 Monthly Salary)
- Three (3) Passport Processor (Contract of Service) (Php 20,109 Monthly Salary)
Source: Philippine Go