The Department of Human Settlements and Urban Development (DHSUD) is the central housing authority in the Philippines. It has absorbed the duties and functions of the Housing and Urban Development Coordinating Council (HUDCC) and the Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board (HLURB).
The HUMAN SETTLEMENTS ADJUDICATION COMMISSION (HSAC) was reconstituted from the Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board (HLURB) by virtue of Republic Act No. 11201, as a purely quasi-judicial agency. It is mandated to adjudicate, among others, disputes relating to real estate development, homeowners association, and appeals from decisions of local and regional planning and zoning bodies.
Interestingly, HSAC has 43 vacancies available until July 18, 2022.
- Eight (8) Attorney V (SG25/Php 100,788.00)
- Attorney VI (SG26/Php 113,891.00)
- Legal Assistant III (SG14/Php 32,321.00)
- Three (3) Attorney IV (SG23/Php 78,455.00)
- Housing and Homesite Regulation Officer V (SG22/Php 69,963.00)
- Housing and Homesite Regulation Officer III (SG16/Php 38,150.00)
- Administrative Officer V (SG18/Php 45,203.00)
- Three (3) Chief Administrative Officer (SG24/Php 88,410.00)
- Housing and Homesite Regulation Officer IV (SG19/Php 49,835.00)
- Seven (7) Administrative Assistant I (SG7/Php 17,899.00)
- Administrative Officer IV (SG15/Php 35,097.00)
- Eleven (11) Legal Assistant II (SG12/Php 27,608.00)
- Two (2) Sheriff II (SG7/Php 17,899)
- Two (2) Supervising Administrative Officer (SG22/Php 69,963.00)
Source: Philippine Go