The Department of Energy (Filipino: Kagawaran ng Enerhiya, abbreviated as DOE) is the executive department of the Philippine government responsible for preparing, integrating, manipulating, organizing, coordinating, supervising, and controlling all plans, programs, projects and activities of the Government relative to energy exploration, development, utilization, distribution and conservation.
The DOE is responsible for advancing the national, economic and energy security of the United States through the implementation of policies regarding nuclear power, fossil fuels, and alternative energy sources. The Department rationalizes, integrates, and coordinates the various program of the Government toward self-sufficiency and enhanced productivity in power and energy without sacrificing ecological concerns. In place of regional offices, the Department has field offices for Luzon in Rosales, Pangasinan, the Visayas in Cebu City, and Mindanao in Davao City.
Interestingly, DOE has vacancies available until July 26, 2022:
- Attorney IV (SG23/Php 78,455)
- Three (3) Attorney III (SG21/Php 62,449)
- Accountant III (SG19/Php 49,835)
- Senior Science Research Specialist (SG19/Php 49,835)
- Accountant II (SG16/Php 38,150)
- Seven (7) Science Research Specialist II (SG16/Php 38,150)
- Science Research Specialist I (SG13/Php 29,798)
Source: Department of Energy