The Department of Finance (DOF; Filipino: Kagawaran ng Pananalapi) is the executive department of the Philippine government responsible for the formulation, institutionalization and administration of fiscal policies, management of the financial resources of the government, supervision of the revenue operations of all local government units, the review, approval and management of all public sector debt, and the rationalization, privatization and public accountability of corporations and assets owned, controlled or acquired by the government.
The Department of Finance offers a broad range of professional career paths in such areas as budgeting, accounting and auditing, information technology, economic and population research, and general administration. DOF is committed to providing its employees a mutually rewarding career experience that will enable their professional growth.
Interestingly, DOF posted job opportunities as of June 13, 2022 that will end its application on June 20, 2022.
- Supervising Administrative Officer (SG22/Php 69,963.00)
- Administrative Officer IV (SG15/Php 35,097.00)
- Accountant I (SG12/Php 27,608.00)
- (3) Information Officer V (SG24/Php 88,410.00)
- (3) Information Officer IV (SG22/Php 69,963.00)
- (3) Information Officer III (SG18/Php 45,203.00)
- (2) Information Officer II (SG15/Php 35,097.00)
- (3) Information Officer I (SG11/Php 25,439.00)
- Administrative Assistant II (SG8/Php 18,998.00)
Source: Philippine Go