The National Nutrition Council (NNC), an attached agency of the Department of Health, is the country’s highest policy-making and coordinating body on nutrition.
Created by virtue of PD 491 in 1974, the NNC continues to adhere to its mandate in orchestrating efforts of government, private sector, international organizations and other stakeholders at all levels, in addressing hunger and malnutrition of Filipinos through: policy and program formulation and coordination; capacity development; promotion of good nutrition; nutrition surveillance; resource generation and mobilization; advocacy; and partnership and alliance building. However, this cannot be achieved by spoonfeeding alone nor by the generosity of a single sector’s spoon. It requires collaboration in creating and recreating ideas; seeking unity and totality of approach toward nutritional adequacy for all Filipinos.
Be a nutrition mover! Join the team of committed, efficient and hardworking civil servants of NNC and contribute to the improvement of the country’s nutrition situation.
Attractive compensation, hazard pay, subsistence allowance, guaranteed mid-year bonus, year-end bonus and cash gift await successful applicants for permanent positions.
- Nutrition Program Coordinator (SG25/Php 100,788)
- Nutrition Officer V (SG24/Php 88,410)
- Nutrition IV (SG22/Php 69,963)
- Executive Assistant III (SG20/Php 55,799)
- Two (2) Nutrition Officer III (SG18/Php 45,203)
- Information Systems Analyst I (SG12/Php 27,608)
- Administrative Assistant I (Secretary I) (SG7/Php 17,888)
- Administrative Aide VI (Clerk III) (SG6/Php 16,877)
Source: Philippine Go