The Department of Health (DOH; Filipino: Kagawaran ng Kalusugan) is the executive department of the government of the Philippines responsible for ensuring access to basic public health services by all Filipinos through the provision of quality health care, the regulation of all health services and products. It is the government’s over-all technical authority on health.
Interestingly, DOH in Region IV has vacancies available until June 13, 2022.
- Medical Officer III (SG21/Php 62,449)
- (6) Administrative Aide VI (SG6/Php 16,877)
- (4) Warehouseman III (SG11/Php 25,439)
- (12) Nurse II (SG16/Php 38,150)
- (2) Nurse III (SG17/Php 41,508)
- (4) Medical Officer IV (SG23/Php 78,455)
- (4) Medical Specialist II (SG23/Php 78,455)
- (2) Medical Specialist III (SG24/Php 88,410)
- (2) Medical Specialist IV (SG25/Php 100,788)
Source: Philippine Go