The Forest Products Research and Development Institute (FPRDI) was created in 1954 as the Forest Products Laboratory (FPL) under the then Bureau of Forestry. It was located, as it is now, in the campus of the University of the Philippines Los Baños – College of Forestry and Natural Resources (UPLBCFNR).
The Laboratory was established in response to the need for information and technology on the utilization of timber resources as well as non-wood forest products.
The Department of Science and Technology- Forest Products Research and Development Institute is looking for qualified applicants to fill in the following positions:
- 1 Engineer III (SG19/Php 49,835)
- 3 Senior Science Research Specialist (SG19/Php 49,835)
- 1 Adm. Officer V (Records Officer III) (SG18/Php 45, 203)
- 1 Adm. Assistant V (Buyer IV) (SG11/Php 25,439)
- 1 Adm. Aide VI (Clerk III) (SG6/Php 16, 877)
- 1 Adm. Aide I (Utility Worker I) (SG1/Php 12, 517)
Source: Philippine Go