The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) is currently responsible for the planning, design, construction and maintenance of infrastructure, especially the national highways, flood control and water resources development system, and other public works in accordance with national development objectives.
Interestingly, DPWH at the Central Office has vacancies available until July 18, 2022.
- Nine (9) Engineer II (Civil Engineer) (Salary Grade 16)
- Two (2) Engineer III (Salary Grade 19)
- Two (2) Engineer IV (Salary Grade 22)
- Two (2) Engineer V (Salary Grade 24)
- Project Manager II (Salary Grade 26)
- Information Technology Officer III (Salary Grade 24)
- Two (2) Administrative Aide IV (Driver II) (Salary Grade 4)
- Legal Assistant III (Salary Grade 14)
Source: Philippine Go