The Philippines’ Department of Social Welfare and Development (Filipino: Kagawaran ng Kagalingan at Pagpapaunlad Panlipunan, abbreviated as DSWD) is the executive department of the Philippine Government responsible for the protection of the social welfare of rights of Filipinos and to promote the social development.
Interestingly, the Department of Social Welfare and Development Field Office NCR is inviting applicants for the following vacant position listed below.
- Forty-three (43) Social Welfare Officer I (SG 11/ Php 25, 439.00)
- One (1) Social Welfare Officer II (SG 15/ Php 35, 097.00)
- One (1) Administrative Assistant III (SG 9/ Php 20, 402.00)
- One (1) Administrative Aide IV (SG 4/ Php 14, 993.00)
- One (1) Project Development Officer II (Geographic Information System Specialist) (SG 15/ Php 35, 097.00)
- One (1) Project Development Officer II (SG 15/ Php 35, 097.00)
Source: Philippine Go