The Philippines’ Department of Social Welfare and Development (Filipino: Kagawaran ng Kagalingan at Pagpapaunlad Panlipunan, abbreviated as DSWD) is the executive department of the Philippine Government responsible for the protection of the social welfare of rights of Filipinos and to promote the social development.
The Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) is mandated by law to develop, administer and implement comprehensive social welfare programs designed to uplift the living conditions and empower disadvantaged children, youth, women, older persons, person with disabilities, families in crisis or at-risk and communities needing assistance. The following agencies are attached to the DSWD: Council for the Welfare of Children, Inter-Country Adoption Board, National Youth Commission and National Council on Disability Affairs.
Interestingly, DSWD Field Office V has vacancies available until August 31, 2022.
- Nurse I (SG 15/ Php 35,097.00 Monthly Salary)
- Administrative Aide IV (SG 4/ Php 14,993.00 Monthly Salary)
- Administrative Aide VI (Cook/Laundry Worker) (SG6/ Php 16,877.00 Monthly Salary)
- Administrative Assistant I (SG 7/ Php 17,899.00 Monthly Salary)
- Three (3) Administrative Assistant III (Municipal Roving Bookkeeper) (SG 9/ Php 20,402.00 Monthly Salary)
Source: Philippine Go