The Civil Service Commission (CSC) announces the schedule of online applications for the Fire Officer Exam (FOE) 2022 through CSC Examination Announcement No. 1, Series of 2022.
NOTE: Applications will be on first-come-first-serve basis and shall be close anytime before the deadline if the CSC Regional/Field office already reached the target number of applicants.
Fire Officer Exam Schedule 2022
The Commission has calendared the direct of FOE for CY 2022. The date of the Examination is supposed to be on October 23, 2022. Intrigued candidates may apply from August 18, 2022 to September 1, 2022.
Applicants are advised to stay tuned on the Civil Service Commission announcements on its official Website.
The objective of the exam is to establish a Register of Eligibles (RoE) from which certification and appointment to second level ranks in the Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) and other functionally related positions shall be made, provided the eligibles meet the qualifications and other requirements of the positions.
Qualifications for Fire Officer Exam
If you want to be part of BFP, you need to be qualified to take the Exam. Here are the qualifications:
- Filipino citizen;
- Must be 21 to 35 years old at the date/time of filing of application;
- Must be of good moral character;
- Must be mentally and physically fit;
- Must possess a baccalaureate degree from a recognized institution of learning.
- Must not have been dishonorably discharged from military service or dismissed for cause from any civilian positions in the government;
- Must not have been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude, or of disgraceful or immoral conduct, dishonesty, examination irregularity, drunkenness or addiction to drugs; and
- No height requirement for this exam but once you apply as a Fire Officer they have the new height requirement of 1.57 meters or 5’2″ in height for male and 1.52 meters or 5’0″ for the female in order to qualify.
Source: Philippine Go and EXPERTIST Philippines