The Government Service Insurance System (Filipino: Paseguruhan ng mga Naglilingkod sa Pamahalaan, abbreviated as GSIS) is a government-owned and controlled corporation (GOCC) of the Philippines.
GSIS is a social insurance institution that provides a defined benefit scheme under the law. It insures its members against the occurrence of certain contingencies in exchange for their monthly premium contributions.
The GSIS is mandated to provide and administer the following social security benefits for government employees: compulsory life insurance, optional life insurance, retirement benefits, disability benefits for work-related contingencies and death benefits.
Interestingly, GSIS has posted Job Vacancies that you can apply until June 20, 2022
- Research, Innovation and Strategic Advisory
- Staff Assistant (SG 9 – 11) – 2 positions
- Staff Officer I (SG 12-15) – 4 positions
- Staff Officer II (SG 16-18) – 4 positions
- Support Services Sector
- Staff Assistant (SG 9 – 11)
- Staff Officer I (SG 12-15) – 2 positions
- Staff Officer II (SG 16-18) – 3 positions
- Staff Officer III (SG 19-20)
- Officer I (SG 21-23)
Source: Philippine Go