Operating since 1989, Express Freight Management (EFM) has grown and expanded its business portfolio to be one of the South Pacific’s leading freight service providers.
EFM’s mission is to maintain an excellence in service by providing superior logistics offerings in a professional and competitive manner, first time and on time.
Family owned and operated with management who has extensive knowledge and experience gained from over 30 years in the PNG freight industry, the company employs over 400 staff nationally dealing in international import and export trade
As of July 25, 2022 Express Freight Management (EFM) is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job descripti
3PL Facility Manager
Salary Per Month
Php 80,000 – 100,000
- Oversee day-to-day operations of one of EFMs largest 3PL operation.
- Identify and define the critical capabilities needed to support Supply Chain strategies.
- Think strategically and provide input in the requirements and design process.
- Manage monthly, quarterly business reviews for EFM 3PL customers.
- Audit 3PL billing to ensure accuracy.
- Roll out new lean process improvements at EFMs 3PL facilities.
- Develops and executes an annual budget, including expense tracking and forecasting for distribution planning, cost controls, and revenue achievement according to productivity objectives for operational efficiency.
- Develops tracking and improvement strategies around Key Performance Indicators such as on-time fulfillment, labor cost productivity per hour/unit/case, incident and safety rates, and inventory accuracy. Communicates these metrics to supply chain partners on a regular/set basis.
- Partners effectively with key stakeholders internally/externally to achieve maximum levels of productivity, ensuring that the business benefits from the lowest possible cost and best value.
- Ensures facility compliance with governmental and/ or other regulatory laws as communicated and directed by corporate leadership.
- Performs staff management of 3PL team including – training, performance evaluation, development and accountability.
Source: Philippine Go