PNI Intentional Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.It is a POEA-licensed a global recruitment & manpower agency based in the Philippines catering to international clients and Overseas Filipino Workers. In 1999, it started to assist a client in building an extensive workforce for a railway project in the United Kingdom.
PNI International has since established satellite offices in the US, UK, Netherlands and Dubai to maximize opportunities for growth in the global search, staffing and placement market. Through the years, PNI International is recognized as on the top recruitment firms in the Philippines having deployed thousands of Filipino workers around the world. This includes clients from the US, UK, New Zealand, Canada, Australia, Europe, Singapore, China, Malaysia and countries from the Middle East.
Their track record has proven that PNI International is a trusted name in Recruitment and Placement. It also comprises of staff that help them gain and build competetive advantage through their spirit, creativity and commitment. Moreover, PNI International stands from the rest as their people create a relationship through personal approach to our clients, candidates and Overseas Filipino Workers abroad.
As of June 11, 2022 PNI Intentional Corporation is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until June 22, 2022:
- Salary per month: HUF 125,000 – 734,000 (Php 17,509 – 102,818)
- Job Description:
- Irrigate farm soil and maintain ditches or pipes and pumps
- Operate and service farm machinery and tools
- Apply fertilizer or pesticide solutions to control insects, fungi, and weeds
- Move plants, shrubs, and trees with wheelbarrows or tractors
- Feed livestock and clean and disinfect their cages, pens, and yards
- Examine animals to detect symptoms of illnesses or injuries and administer vaccines to protect animals from diseases
- Use brands, tags, or tattoos to mark livestock ownership and grade
- Herd livestock to pastures for grazing or to scales, trucks, or other enclosures
Source: Philippine Go