21st Century Manpower Resources Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE). They have provided manpower to different companies based in the United States, Asia, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East.
It has mobilized a large number of Filipino manpower, of varied range of skills, training and specialization from different field and disciplines to different countries and regions of the world. 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc., has established a reputation – that is could meet – as it has met demands for: skilled workers and unskilled workers; healthcare professionals such physicians, dentists, nurses, physical and occupational therapists, medical technologists, radiologic Technicians, Pharmacists, etc; engineers (civil electrical, mechanical, etc); construction workers such as heavy equipment operators, fabricators and welders, etc; communications network workers and specialists, such as radio, television, cable-TV, fiber optic splicers, etc; accountants and bookkeepers; computer technicians and programmers; professional managers, middle and top level; office secretaries and clerical personnel; and teachers, seminar organizers, lecturers and trainers.It has been in the forefront of deployment of Filipino manpower since it was founded in 1993. Business has its motivations. Each of the contracting parties, more often than not, have their own agenda of activities of achieving objectives. 21st Century Manpower Resources, Inc. has its own, its propelling power.The worldwide search for manpower parallels the increasing demands of socioeconomic growth and progress.
This is true whether in developed or developing countries. The demand corresponds to actual and projected needs. And these needs are many and varied. It is meeting these requirements that make manpower recruitment and mobilization a vital activity. For the elements of competitive costs, selectiveness, reliability, timely delivery and such other vital consideration come into play.
Middle East countries have been moving forward in their economic development and modernization. To move forward, they have been needing a variety of manpower, in the thousands. The economic tigers of Asia, both established and emerging have gone into mass manufacturing and industrialization. They, too, are in need of manpower to support their drive. North America and Europe, whose economies are mature have their own unending demands for manpower.
This is why 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc. was organized. To help raise that manpower requirement. To respond qualitatively to the need. It is a company meant to serve.
As of July 14, 2022 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 7, 2022:
Salary Per Month
AED 2,500 – 2,815 (Php 37,999 – 42,787)
- Assemble and installation of glass and aluminium sliding door, windows, curtain walls, glass table and glass panel.
- Fabrication and installation support of aluminium.
- Installation of spider glass and frameless.
- Support in fabrication and installation support of aluminium.
- Fit up and installation of glass per isometric drawings.
- Monitoring of installation of spider glass and frameless.
- Fix sessions of panorama aluminium sliding.
- Fit up and installation of operable window.
- Cutting aluminium with bracket.
- To wear our personal safety protective equipment during operation.
- Study mechanical drawings, machining detail drawings and specifications to determine job requirements and fabrication & installation procedures.
- Select, clean and prepare the aluminium as required for the job.
- You will need a good understanding of various sheet metal types and their suitability for their end use.
- Shape and bend the aluminium sections where required using appropriate tools or machinery.
- You will be required to know how mechanical components go together so that you can align parts to be joined accurately.
Source: Philippine Go