The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration has issued a valid license to ABD OVERSEAS MANPOWER CORPORATION as a recruitment and placement firm with License No. For its numerous clients abroad, POEA-140-LB-042512-R specializes in personnel search and manpower supply. The business takes satisfaction in having happy customers in a variety of locations, including Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea, Brunei, Qatar, Kuwait, and the Middle East, particularly in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Since it opened for business in 1990, ABD OVERSEAS MANPOWER CORPORATION has sent more than 50,000 workers abroad.
The company is led by its President and CEO, ALICIA B. DEVULGADO, who oversees the day-to-day operations of the office with the assistance of twenty skilled office personnel with experience in the recruitment sector. Another participant is ALICIA B. DEVULGADO.
ABD Overseas Manpower Corporation has been granted a license by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) with License No. POEA-140-LB-042512-R specializes in staffing searches and manpower supply for its numerous clientele internationally. Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea, Brunei, Qatar, Kuwait, and the Middle East, particularly the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, are just a few of the places where the company takes pride in having satisfied clients.
The company is focused on providing clients with quality and competent service. The company believes that meeting and surpassing the needs of their clients is always the first priority and every client request deserves nothing but the company’s best effort. Extensive screening of applicants and sets of qualifying examinations are in place in the selection process. The examinations include trades and skills testing, medical examinations and psychological examinations in order to ascertain the physical and mental competency of each candidate and ensure the quality of service provided by the company.
The company is led by its President and CEO, ALICIA B. DEVULGADO, who oversees the day-to-day operations of the office with the assistance of twenty skilled office personnel with experience in the recruitment sector. The Overseas Placement Association of the Philippines (OPAP), one of the major associations of authorized recruiting firms in the nation, also has ALICIA B. DEVULGADO as a member of the board of directors and vice president of internal affairs.
The president of ABD Overseas Manpower Corporation, Ms. Alicia B. Devulgado, was already quite engaged in the recruiting sector before the company was founded. She has worked as a marketing director for a number of employment companies and has gained expertise of every facet of the business. The success of the companies she worked with and the growth in the number of her clients inspired her to start her own firm. ABD Overseas Manpower Corporation, which was previously known as United Placement International, was finally acquired by her once it had obtained the necessary licenses. On December 3, 1990, it was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Assistant Rig Floorman in Australia
Salary Per day
- Helps the driller organize and instruct the workforce on how to do drilling operations, maintain the equipment, and follow safe operating procedures.
- In order to ensure that all crew members can react effectively and responsibly in an emergency situation, this includes planning and carrying out several drills;
- coordinates the work of the rig’s crews and any other technicians or rig workers who may be assigned to that rig.
- Helps to organize, educate, and provide guidance to crew members on all jobs regarding safe working procedures, equipment maintenance, and drilling operations.
- Organize several drills to make sure that every crew member can react quickly and responsibly in an emergency
- Help the driller organize the work of the rig’s crews and any other workers or technicians who could be assigned to that rig.
- teaches the Derrickman/crews how to maintain the mud tanks, solids control systems, and pumps for moving mud.
- The assistant driller makes sure that all of the equipment is working as efficiently as it should.
- teaches the Derrickman/crew how to handle, clean, and inspect tubular, subs, and down-hole tools in a safe and responsible manner.
- In the event of a good kick or blowout, assist with organizing specific responsibilities and duties.
- Helps the Driller and Rig Manager when evacuating the floor crew is necessary but just a small team of people is needed to handle the problem.
- Help the Derrickman get the mud tanks and other related equipment completely cleaned, flushed, disassembled, and secured so they are ready to be transported to the new position before the rig moves.
- It is the responsibility of the competent person to double-check that the locking pins are fully retracted before lowering or raising the mast;
- To make sure the mast is fully locked in and that there are no anomalies that could affect how the mast is lowered or raised
- The Sub-base is in charge of verifying that all inspections are complete and that there are no anomalies that could result in equipment damage or crew injury before lowering or elevating.
- Rig Pass Induction, Master Driller Course, ADR- Iron Roughneck, ADR- Canrig catwalk, and ADR- Top Drive are examples of technical competencies.
- Possess a mechanical aptitude for operating and maintaining specialized equipment, and possess the physical stamina for prolonged manual labor
- Inspection, maintenance, and storage of slings; incident recording and investigation
Source: Philippine Go