Benchstone Enterprises, Inc. (BEI) is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a POEA-licensed agency authorized to source, recruit, process and deploy Filipino workers around the globe since 1993. Benchstone is proudly 100% Filipino-owned and it is managed by the Edquiban Family. For the past 25 years, BEI has been helping Filipinos find better jobs overseas and improving their lives in the process.
Salary Per Month
SAR 2,500 – 2,800 (Php 37,092 – 41,543)
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade.
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity.
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use.
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks).
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job.
- Keep logs on work and issues.
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition.
Source: Philippine Go