The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE)-licensed 1st Dynamic Personnel Resources Inc. is a land-based recruitment firm that specializes in placing Filipino professionals and skilled employees for employment abroad.
In order to consistently and continually meet the needs of its foreign principal, its employees, the environment, and government administration in general, 1ST Dynamic Personnel Resources Inc. is dedicated to offering quality services.
A growing, government-licensed staffing firm, 1st Dynamic Personnel Resource Inc., is committed to enhancing people’s lives by providing job possibilities in Asia and the Middle East. Our company is situated in Manila, the Philippines, and we aim to have partners and/or offices in important Asian cities. We have a growing, happy, and fulfilled clientele working in land-based jobs.
By building networks of fair, effective, and dependable services that were thoughtfully created to foster camaraderie and promote excellent and globally competitive Filipino craftsmanship, 1st Dynamic Personnel Resource Inc. is committed to connecting the labor market and overseas job opportunities with one another.
Auto Mechanic or Technicians
Salary Per Month
Php 128,521.18 – Php 171,361.58
- Perform general and sophisticated repairs on automobile systems, such as the engine, gearbox, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, and air conditioning, as well as diagnose the cause of any failures.
- Certify automobiles for warranty coverage, perform warranty repairs in accordance with manufacturer requirements, and examine vehicles to see if any additional safety or service work is necessary.
- Clearly communicate mechanical diagnoses and necessary repairs to service advisors and consumers.
- Test systems and components using diagnostic tools, specialized equipment, and, if necessary, road tests.
- Complete documentation to document work accomplished, anticipated issues, and accurate repair estimates.
- Continue to stay current with new technical information and procedures in order to maintain a safe, orderly, and clean work environment.
Source: Philippine Go