Caves Treasures Manpower and Construction Corporation (Caves Manpower) is a professional manpower recruitment and consulting company licensed by the Department of Labor and Employment through Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) in 2001 to recruit, process, and deploy Filipino workers to anywhere in the world.
In addition, it is under the management of highly trained recruitment consultants and specialists with decades of experience in the Philippines, Middle East, USA, Australia and Canada job markets.
It commits to provide first-rate engineers, highly technical staff, medical and healthcare practitioners, hospitality and other professionals in response to the requirements of companies based in the Middle East, North America, Australia, United Kingdom and the rest of the world. The company supplies manpower to meet the increasing demand for skilled and technical workers in the field of oil and gas, infrastructure and construction industry.
As of May 23, 2022 Caves Manpower is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications:
- Salary per year: AUD 54,000 – 60,000 (Php 1,986,869 – 2,207,632)
- Job Description:
- Using tools to find any potential issues with someone’s vehicle, explains problems with the car to the driver and performing maintenance on the car to fix it or prevent it from future breakdowns or issues
- Diagnose and repair electrical and electronic systems.
- Replace or repair transmissions and fuel components as needed.
- Repair cooling components and systems including air conditioners and engine cooling.
- Perform emissions inspections, safety checks and similar state-regulated vehicle examinations.
Source: Philippine Go