Eyequest International Manpower Services, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a land-based Philippine recruitment agency founded and duly licensed with Philippine Employment Overseas Administration (POEA) in 2001. In order to satisfy various employers’ manpower needs and recruit more quality workers, aside from the Manila head office, currently EyeQuest has two recruitment branch offices located in Cebu and Davao, operated by more than 60 competent staff under Skilled, Healthcare, Non-skilled and Household four departments. As may be required, our strategic location allows the accommodation of massive & major interviews in the nearby five-star hotels, in addition to our headquarters’ six interview facilities.
Unlike commonly-practiced of utilizing off-the-shelf software, EyeQuest developed its own Management Information system (MIS) that ensures the organization’s top performance delivery with Efficiency and Quality. To effectively bring its MIS into full play, EyeQuest set up very strict standards for all operational procedures. This is why EyeQuest is able to provide its clients as well as the applicants with satisfying services.
EyeQuest has been continuously regulating its path in accordance with the changes of time and progress in technology because it firmly believes that this is the only way to remain leading in this field. EyeQuest’s many satisfied clients express their praise for being deeply touched by EyeQuest’s kinds of service. Behind this humbling and inspiring accolade is its greatest asset – a well-organized and ethical staff that promotes and implements company’s core values: Loyalty, Honesty, Integrity and Sincerity. This actually has put EyeQuest on the superior level among others.
As of July 27, 2022 Eyequest International Manpower Services, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 17, 2022:
Bagging Machine Operator
Salary Per Month
QAR 2,000 – 2,500 (Php 30,938 – 38,673)
- Operating the machinery used for packaging products in the manufacturing area daily.
- Starting up and stopping the machine as necessary, including refilling packaging material.
- Performing routine checks to ensure that the machine is in an operable state.
- Executing preventative maintenance on the machine and maintaining the cleanliness of equipment and the work area.
- Ensuring the correct packaging is used for specific product ranges and that packaging is done in line with the company standards.
- Inspecting final products.
- Reporting faulty packaging or problems on the machines to the relevant managers.
- Moving of completed boxes of products to the correct inventory area.
- Adhering to the safety regulations and protocol implemented in the packaging area.
- Completing all relevant documentation on the packing and maintenance of the packaging machines.
- Maintains an understanding of the production schedule for each shift and how it influences the work to be done.
- Understands the packaging equipment being used and how to adjust when needed.
- Identifies packaging defects quickly and makes adjustments immediately.
- Responsible for the operation, packaging and quality of the bagging machine.
- Ensure machine is set up properly; thread/align film, adjust bag length.
- Manages changeovers quickly and assures that the production line continues to run smoothly and efficiently with no unnecessary delays.
- Clean machines as appropriate, and uses equipment effectively assuring that it remains in good working order.
- General operation: loading bagging material; trouble shoot during operation; calculate amount of product required to finish order; control waste; attain maximum output/efficiency.
- Fully responsible for the following batch record and completing reports accurately.
- Fully responsible for the quality of the finished product, i.e. correct amounts, correct bagging material, correct box size, lot number coding.
Source: Philippine Go