Nihon Kokusai Recruitment Agency Co. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
The establishment of Nihon Kokusai Recruitment Agency Co. was primarily anchored of joining the Japan market in the deployment of Technical Intern Trainees and other categories of workers as well. The potential of sending workers to Japan has immensely increased over the years with the substantial number of Japanese Employers showing preference for Filipino workers. The competitiveness of the Filipinos in terms of manipulative skills competence, intelligence, flexibility and adaptability in foreign environment make them highly favored not only by Japanese Employers alone but also of other Foreign Employers.
Correspondingly, with Japan’s aging population and the abhorrence of its young citizens to remain in the countryside, necessitates the importation of foreign manpower to man its factories, farms and health facilities, which makes the prospect of sending Filipino workers to Japan a highly profitable an a very noble undertaking. With these challenges, Nihon Kokusai Recruitment Agency Co. shall endeavor to sincerely commit procedures, strategies and activities that will ensure more efficient, cost-effective, and timely dispatch of Filipino workers demanded by Foreign Employers. After putting everything in place, Nihon Kokusai Recruitment Agency Co. shall also attempt to scout for other lucrative labor markets in Europe, Americas, Canada and New Zealand which will give Filipinos competitive salary and benefit package and the assurance that their rights and welfare will be safeguarded.
As of June 20, 2022, Nihon Kokusai Recruitment Agency Co. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 13, 2022:
Salary Per Month
JPY 117,454 – 163,400 (Php 47,498 – 66,078)
- Designing and improving recipes.
- Measuring and combining ingredients and using mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other equipment to make baked goods, such as cookies, bread, cakes, etc.
- Decorating and displaying finished products.
- Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls.
- Greeting customers, answering questions, making recommendations, accepting orders and payments, and providing exceptional customer service.
- Keeping records relating to deliveries, inventory, and production levels.
- Cleaning and restocking workstations and ensuring that all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
Source: Work Abroad