Magsaysay Maritime Corporation is a leading provider of quality crew and crewing services for the world’s maritime and cruise industries and is a key player in Philippine domestic shipping.
Established in the Philippines in 1948, Magsaysay expanded its roots in shipping to become human resource providers. Today, Magsaysay offers business solutions for logistics, training, business process outsourcing, insurance, travel, multimedia and trading needs. We are present in the Philippines, Indonesia, China, Eastern Europe, Central America and North America.
Magsaysay’s core principle of investing in people and caring for them and their families has been the foundation for its success and growth. Magsaysay offers boundless opportunities for competent and highly motivated individuals who are keen on building challenging and rewarding careers.
As of June 26, 2022 Magsaysay Maritime Corporation is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 19, 2022:
Salary Per Month
USD 600 – 650 (Php 32,467 – 35,173)
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Taking beverage orders and serving them to guests on a timely manner.
- Check guests for proper identification and serve alcoholic beverages to guests in accordance with federal, state, local and company laws and regulations.
- Always respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Mix and garnish beverages according to recipe and portion control standards.
- Should be fully aware of the bar and lounge menu along with their prices and any applicable taxes.
- Good knowledge of wine selection, wine service and Beer service.
- Take guest beverage or food orders and input them to the point-of-sale system.
- Ensuring that the bar and lounge stations are fully stocked, clean and tidy at all times.
- Establish rapport with guests to build loyal and satisfied customers.
- Ensure knowledge of menu and restaurant promotions and any special offers.
- Pick-up food orders from kitchen and communicate to the chef regarding any special preferences or allergy.
- Replenish beverages and ensure guest satisfaction throughout the meal service.
Source: Philippine Go