Camox Philippines, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is the leading land-based manpower recruitment service provider in the Philippines as early as 1993 relentlessly offering career opportunities to hard-working Filipino workers.
Salary Per Month
AED 2,700 – 2,900 (Php 40,673 – 43,686)
- Welcoming customers, informing them about specials or new items, answering questions, and accepting orders and payments.
- Preparing foods, such as sandwiches or baked goods, and grinding and blending coffee beans, brewing coffee and tea, and serving items to customers.
- Packaging food and beverages for sale.
- Selling coffee and tea blends and brewing equipment, highlighting the differences between items, and educating customers about brewing methods.
- Cleaning and restocking work and dining areas, emptying trash and sanitizing equipment and utensils.
- Learning about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation, and presentation techniques to improve food quality.
- Updating signage and displays to attract customers.
- Taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter.
- Working as part of a fun, high-energy team.
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
- Educate customers about our drinks, treats, and other products, and serve as a resource for people wanting to develop or improve coffee-tasting skills and knowledge.
- Prepare specialized drinks per company recipe guidelines.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitization of all areas, including bathrooms; follow checklists for prescribed areas.
- Address and resolve customer issues in a polite and effective manner; enlist manager or shift supervisor as necessary.
- Stock and refill inventory such as coffee cups, straws, napkins and utensils; supervise inventory levels and communicate when necessary to ensure inventory is not low or out.
- Brainstorm and design themed decor in the store as relevant for specific holidays or sales.
- Comply with health and safety regulations
- Communicate customer feedback to managers and recommend new menu items
- Preparing and serving hot and cold drinks such as coffee, tea, artisan and speciality beverages.
- Cleaning and sanitising work areas, utensils and equipment
- Cleaning service and seating areas
- Describing menu items and suggesting products to customers
- Servicing customers and taking orders
- Ordering, receiving and distributing stock supplies
- Receiving and processing customer payments
Source: Philippine Go