Light & Hope Overseas Placement Agency, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Established in the 2003; Light & Hope Overseas Placement Agency, Inc. is a progressive manpower agency headquartered in Manila, Philippines. Branches: Manila, Cebu, Cagayan De Oro
Reliability & passion within the recruitment industry, our overseas clients benefit from our partnership. With perseverance & hard work, L&H becomes better delivering quality Filipino candidates needed.
It offers effective methods for searching, recruiting and screening candidates according to our client’s specific needs and requirements. The candidates have to undergo a very thorough screening process before they are referred to our clients for final screening and acceptance. Constant communication with our clients is the key to ensuring that the best candidates are hired for the jobs.
Light & Hope Overseas Placement Agency offers permanent placements where candidates are directly recruited by our clients. We ensure that the best talent is sent and that all travel and foreign government procedures and pre-deployment arrangements are met.
It understands that each client is unique and has special needs. Because of our flexibility, we can come up with an arrangement that incorporates the various aspects of our different services. This, in turn, allows us to customize our services to better respond to our client’s particular requirements.
Light & Hope Overseas Placement Agency maintains a data bank that consists of pools of qualified applicants who are ready for deployment in various categories. These categories include engineering and project management, site management and administration, field and site engineers, highly skilled construction workers, industrial personnel, office personnel, health care workers, hotel, restaurant and fast-food personnel, general services and production staff.
As of July 29, 2022 Light & Hope Overseas Placement Agency is looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 20, 2022:
Salary Per Month
BHD 160 (Php 23,866)
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- Developing new cocktail recipes.
Provide high quality service to customers
- Adhere to all local and national liquor laws
- Mix and serve drinks following set standard recipes
- Greet guests in a timely manner and take orders
- Process cash and credit card transactions following appropriate procedures
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for guests and team
- Carry out all tasks with attention to detail, cleanliness, and safety
- Assist with inventory and inventory control
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
Source: Philippine Go