21st Century Manpower Resources Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE). They have provided manpower to different companies based in the United States, Asia, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East.
It has mobilized a large number of Filipino manpower, of varied range of skills, training and specialization from different field and disciplines to different countries and regions of the world. 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc., has established a reputation – that is could meet – as it has met demands for: skilled workers and unskilled workers; healthcare professionals such physicians, dentists, nurses, physical and occupational therapists, medical technologists, radiologic Technicians, Pharmacists, etc; engineers (civil electrical, mechanical, etc); construction workers such as heavy equipment operators, fabricators and welders, etc; communications network workers and specialists, such as radio, television, cable-TV, fiber optic splicers, etc; accountants and bookkeepers; computer technicians and programmers; professional managers, middle and top level; office secretaries and clerical personnel; and teachers, seminar organizers, lecturers and trainers.
Salary Per Month
AED 2,500 – 2,815 (Php 37,965 – 42,558)
- Installs and repairs electrical wiring, systems, and fixtures in buildings.
- Installs conduits and pipes to house electrical wires and cables.
- Ensures piping complies with electrical codes.
- Installs circuit breakers and other electrical hardware and connects wiring to them.
- Connects electrical systems to powerlines to provide electricity to the building.
- Tests electrical systems to ensure proper installation and operation.
- Inspects electrical systems to determine whether repairs are needed.
- Replaces conduit and wiring as needed.
- Replaces circuit breakers as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Repairing and replacing equipment, electrical wiring, and fixtures.
- Following National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Performing circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Maintaining good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems as well as various testing equipment.
Source: Philippine Go