Luxury and JP International Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Industries around the globe is incessantly growing, however, manpower sector is having a difficult time filling in all the job positions available. Because of this setback, a group of high caliber professionals has taken the opportunity to give life to Luxury and JP International Corporation, a licensed recruitment agency that help Foreign Employers give solution to their manpower shortage and at the same time assist Filipino people acquire a well-established job abroad.
A firm that is primarily designed to help professional, skilled and non-skilled Filipino workers to fulfill their dreams – to acquire a stable and high-earning job abroad. In the same way, we assist Foreign Employers in Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi, UAE, Oman, Cyprus, Taiwan, Japan, Malaysia, Kuwait and other neighbor Asian countries in solving their manpower shortage. We cater to various industries such as Administrative, Production, Sales / Marketing, Technical / Engineering, Medical, Household Workers.
With the superb quality of services we provide with our Foreign Clients and our Filipino Applicants, Luxury and JP International Corporation has been included in the list of prestigious and most reputable recruitment agencies in the Philippines. We have maintained an unsoiled name for almost a decade now. For this reason, job orders of Foreign Employers are assiduously pouring in and likewise, we have a great number of active applicants in different specializations.
As of July 13, 2022 Luxury and JP International Corporation is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 5, 2022:
Salary Per Month
BHD 1,500 – 2,000 (Php 222,134 – 296,178)
- Cutting, grinding and preparing meats for sale.
- Cleaning and maintaining tools and equipment and ensuring displays and signage are accurate and attractive.
- Weighing, packaging, pricing, and displaying products.
- Keeping records, budgets, and inventory.
- Performing quality inspections on meats and other products.
- Negotiating and confirming orders with suppliers.
- Adhering to food safety and sanitation controls.
- Greeting and speaking to customers, providing advice, answering questions, and accepting orders or payments.
- Coordinating deliveries or order pickups.
- Arrange cuts of meat and place them in an attractive manner in the display case so that customers will wish to purchase them.
- Weigh, label and price a variety of cuts of meat for on-demand selections by customers in an efficient manner that keeps customers satisfied.
- Receive deliveries of meat and inspect them to ensure that they adhere to the highest quality standards and are not expired.
- Use skewers, bone knives, twine and other tools to lace, tie and shape roasts so that they are ready for customers to buy and cook.
- Prepare meat into forms ready for cooking using a variety of actions, including boning, tying, grinding, cutting and trimming to make it easier for customers.
- Educate customers on different selections and types of poultry, pork, beef and fish to help them decide what to purchase.
- Rotate products to reduce the chance of any meat spoiling to reduce waste and loss of profits.
- Maintain and clean the meat preparation counter to reduce the risk of food contamination and adhere to food safety guidelines.
Source: Philippine Go