United Global Manpower Resources Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Established in 2001, United Global Manpower Resources Inc. has since grown into a dynamic and fast-expanding recruitment agency, providing complete recruitment solutions to its global clientele and helping thousands of qualified Filipino professionals and workers land suitable and fulfilling jobs across the globe. The company’s fast, comprehensive, and efficient service to all its multi-national clients, has gained for it the reputation of being an authority in the field of job contracting and placement of candidates.
Salary Per Month
JPY 189,700 (Php 78,733)
- Providing immobile, ill, or frail clients with assistance, company, and comfort.
- Administering medicine and treatments as prescribed by healthcare providers.
- Monitoring the physical, mental, and emotional conditions of clients and reporting changes to designated parties.
- Performing personal hygiene care and housekeeping duties.
- Preparing meals and assisting clients with eating and drinking.
- Assisting with the use of incontinence products or providing bathroom visit support.
- Running errands, including shopping for groceries and basic household items.
- Assisting clients from their beds into chairs or wheelchairs, and back.
- Accompanying clients on trips, such as medical appointments.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy, and safe environment.
- Ensure clients receive their medication on time.
- Support clients who can’t move on their own.
- Help clients dress, bathe, eat etc.
- Assist clients with physical therapy exercises.
- Cook meals according to the customer’s restrictions.
- Help customers with their shopping.
- Do necessary housekeeping to maintain a clean environment.
- Provide emotional support.
- Inform physicians or supervisors about uncommon events.
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency.
supporting people with social and physical activities.
- Booking and going with people to appointments.
- Helping with personal care such as support with showering and dressing.
- Supporting people with eating and drinking.
- Monitoring individuals’ conditions by taking their temperature, pulse, respiration and weight, and possibly helping with medication.
- Handling household tasks like grocery shopping and laundry.
- Preparing and serving meals at the appropriate time.
- Administering oral and topical medication under the supervision of medical personnel.
- Providing mental and emotional support.
- Making recommendations to family members and healthcare personnel on the plan of care.
- Organising suitable recreational activities for the patient.
- Collaborating with other health care and social care professionals to provide the best possible care.
Source: Philippine Go