United Global Manpower Resources Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Established in 2001, United Global Manpower Resources Inc. has since grown into a dynamic and fast-expanding recruitment agency, providing complete recruitment solutions to its global clientele and helping thousands of qualified Filipino professionals and workers land suitable and fulfilling jobs across the globe. The company’s fast, comprehensive, and efficient service to all its multi-national clients, has gained for it the reputation of being an authority in the field of job contracting and placement of candidates.
UGMR’s exemplary performance in the field of international recruitment has earned for its various awards and recognition’s from both government and different private organizations. In 2007, UGMR was bestowed the Work Abroad Award for Outstanding Number of Deployment, Work Abroad Outstanding Recruitment Agency Award. Furthermore, in 2009, UGMR was honored with the Top Performer Award by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) and the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
In the pursuit of excellence in its service to its valued clients and jobseekers, UGMR continuously seeks to devise ways and means to enhance the delivery of its services by embracing technology and the concept of innovation.
As of July 04, 2022 United Global Manpower Resources Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 30, 2022:
Salary Per Month
JPY 189,700 (Php 77,613)
- Providing immobile, ill, or frail clients with assistance, company, and comfort.
- Administering medicine and treatments as prescribed by healthcare providers.
- Monitoring the physical, mental, and emotional conditions of clients and reporting changes to designated parties.
- Performing personal hygiene care and housekeeping duties.
- Preparing meals and assisting clients with eating and drinking.
- Assisting with the use of incontinence products or providing bathroom visit support.
- Running errands, including shopping for groceries and basic household items.
- Assisting clients from their beds into chairs or wheelchairs, and back.
- Accompanying clients on trips, such as medical appointments.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy, and safe environment.
Source: Philippine Go