H.M.O. International Human Resources is an overseas employment agency with a prove track of record in recruiting various Filipino professional and workers for job placement overseas. We have provided manpower staffing solutions successfully fulfilling job orders in countries like the Middle East. Although our strongest area of competence is in field of healthcare recruitment, we also provide qualified Filipino workers, and skilled workers for other fields of employment. Our recruitment and selection process produce efficient workers in their area of competence and proficient.
It is a licensed manpower recruitment agency of good standing. The Company was founded by its Proprietor and General Manager Ms. Tessie B. Manatad who has been in manpower recruitment since early 90’s. Through her faith in God and perseverance the company was established and continually grew even in the midst of political and economic crises. It’s now recognized as one of the more reliable players in the industry.
It has been engaged in the Manpower Recruitment business since year 2000 and is in the forefront of supplying Filipino Overseas Workers (OFWs) to the different countries in the Middle East, notably Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (K.S.A), United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.), Sultanate of Oman, State of Kuwait, State of Qatar, South Korea and Taiwan, R.O.C., Malaysia, Japan, New Zealand, Australia and United Kingdom.
Their pride in this business is justified by our pleasant experience with many well satisfied clients/employers. To their prospective foreign sponsors, they are therefore taking the liberty of proposing to become your business link I the Philippines. They stand ready to meet your usual demand for more workers in various categories to fill up your business concern in your sphere of influence. Rest assured that they will spare no effort in meeting your volume requirement as well as to your commitment to high standard of excellence. Your valuable patronage is their singular mission and thus, they shall appreciate the opportunity of working hand in hand with you as business partners for progress. They honestly believe that your firm would be fortunate in obtaining our services which is associated with efficiency and integrity. To this end, they shall endeavor at all times to prove worthy of your trust and confidence.
As of July 21, 2022 H.M.O. International Human Resources is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 13, 2022:
Salary Per Month
JPY 50,000 – 60,000 (Php 20,317 – 24,380)
- Following a prescribed healthcare plan, which may include assisting with exercise and administering medication.
- Ensuring the client’s home is organized according to their needs and that safety measures are in place. You may also be expected to assist with some light housework.
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks.
- Assisting with personal care, which may include bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
- Do the client’s shopping or accompany them when they shop.
- Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can’t complete on their own.
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion.
- Report any unusual incidents.
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Interpersonal skills, including exceptional patience and listening skills.
- The ability to provide care across a variety of settings, including group homes and day service programs.
- Keeping proper care records and reporting changes to nursing team.
- Encouraging socialization and participation in community activities.
- Following patient care plan
- Communicating with families, co-workers and supervisors.
Source: Philippine Go